Our vision at the Everlasting Bread of Life Church is to create an environment to which all people can come and experience the love and the joy of Life in Christ. To be a place where people can come to be saved, healed, and delivered through power of the gospel of Jesus Christ. We believe everyone should have the opportunity to worship freely, exercise their God-given gifts, and share their testimonies. It is also our hope to serve as a place of refuge for those who are weary and heavy burdened so that they may be renewed through the love of Jesus.
What We Believe
1. We believe the Bible is the infallible Word of God which serves as the supreme and final authority in faith and life.
2. We believe in The Holy Trinity. One God existing as three persons; the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the truth that Jesus Christ was conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary. He is fully God, fully man, and our Mediator to God.
4. We believe repentance is necessary for the forgiveness of sin for we all fall short of the glory of God.
5. We believe Jesus Christ died, was buried and resurrected from the grave as the ultimate sacrifice for sins so that all those who believe in Him may have eternal life.
6. We believe that Water Baptism is an ordinance of the Lord by which those who have repented and come to faith express their union with Christ in His death and resurrection.
7. We believe in the present day presence and the power of the Holy Spirit.
8. We believe we are called to do all the Spiritual works of Jesus which are recorded in the Holy Scriptures
9. We believe the highest calling of man is to be a servant to all which was expressed by the life of our Lord, Jesus Christ
10. We believe that over all these beliefs and virtues, we put on LOVE, which binds them all together in perfect Unity. If we have not LOVE we are nothing.
“And we know that all things work together for the good of those who love God, and who are called according to his purpose.”
Copyright © The Everlasting Bread of Life of Church. All rights reserved.